When you fall in love with that guy you didn't like so much😍! Enjoy mercy and johnson's Love Story & Pre-Wedding Photos(stage 2)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, shoes and outdoor

if you didn't see the stage 1 of this beautiful pre-wedding photos, then you've missed!...but it's not too late though you can still take a look HERE

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

"I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words' meanings. " 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature
"When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most." 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and close-upImage may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, selfie, close-up and outdoor

There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless."
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, shoes, outdoor and natureImage may contain: 2 people, people standing, outdoor and nature

Love makes you lose your mind a little ...
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and nature

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, outdoor and close-up

 "I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer."
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoor



STAGE2..
#Couplegoals.

Comments