MEET THE AUTHOR: INTRODUCTION (THE MIND BEHIND PHACE MASH)



Image result for AUTHOR 
My Name is Joshua ken, but so many people know me differently, some know me as selfie, some others call me phace mash, yes I’m the founder of www.phacemash.com Calabar’s No.1 entertainment blog. Trust me it’s difficult being a C.E.O or let’s just say that’s how I see myself, today I would like to share some personal details about myself, just a little personal though,so if you care to know how my life goes on a normal day and I manage to keep phace mash at the NO.1 spot in Calabar’s online entertainment? Then you should Read on, if not go suck your grannies tits (laughs).
Presently I ‘am a 200L computer Science student of cross river state university of technology, Calabar, Cross River state. I’am also Social Media consultant and Resource personnel at Eleadiant Media, Calabar’s fastest growing Media Company, I ‘am also the designer and manager of a New revolution to educational Blogging, www.schoolgistonline.com  ,I am a blogger’s Blog webmaster/expert, designer and S.E.O content Manager, I ‘am also a Wordpress Designer and the list Goes on like blah, blah, blah please don’t skip the blah blah blah part say  blah blah blah seriously say it, I ‘am at your back looking at you(laughs) it feels good right?. I know what’s on your mind right Now, M I a virgin?,hmmmm yeea….Yes I am Not!(gotchya!), I’m a crazy person, not physically I’m not a Madman, I’m a problem solver, and uhhh I love selfies,I am _mr_selfie (its my Instagram Handle,shhhh don’t tell anyone),I take selfies with the ladies most especially,I’m a ladies man or at least in my imaginations. And I don’t have a girlfriend ,yeap you can slip into my DM,on twitter I’m joshuaken6. 

Basically this is what you need to know about me,but i'd love to talk deeper about my life,money,love,betrayers,friends and a lot more.please stay connected, & use the comment box to voice out your opinion.

Comments